Monday, March 16, 2009

Pictures!

Better late than never, right? You should be able to see these pictures on Facebook from this link even if you don't have a Facebook account. Let me know if you have any issues and I'll find a new way to share my pictures.

These are my pictures from my first month or so in Tanzania. They are from my apartment so you can see where I live, the Center so you can see where I have class, a few places we went during orientation and from the women's retreat I went on last weekend. I'm going to try to add the pictures from my safari tonight so those should be up soon.

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1515420026&k=45A3QWQYU32MZ1B1RE5YR

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! Thanks for providing us with a window into your life in Tanzania. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete